Sunday, January 20, 2008

Is there life after Construction?

October was a busy month getting organized around the house. After a lot of travel in the summer, it was time to get the house organized. I enlisted the help of friends to come over and we managed to get the kitchen painted and Keebie's room organized. I had the floors redone in Keebie's room and it came out nice.
Ollie and Rocky posed for a few shots. Rocky thinks he is a cat and lays on the top of furniture soaking in the sun. They are fun pets although housebreaking Rocky is a tremendous undertaking.
I was sick for most of October, no energy and fighting for control of my diabetes. It was hard to understand at first,a revelation, but the daily monitoring really helped. I did loose one meter and had to buy another. I feel like I am making headway in handling my diabetes.