Sunday, January 20, 2008

December madness





December was truly a crazy month. Hannukah came early this year and we celebrated quietly at home. Paul loved the new recordable DVD player I got him and i loved the sewing machine he purchased for me. Afterwards we went to Best Buy where I ran into an accident. Got bumped in the entrance buy a linebacker while Paul was purchaing what he needed to set up his recorder. Then we ran into an accident. My friend was very sick and recovering from eye surgery. she couldn't drive so I went to pick up her 10.99 prescription, drove around the security barrier at Arby's to pick up dinner, dropped off her prescriptions and then boom! Keebie and I stumbled on an accident where the kid was doubled over in pain. The police gave him a little bit of a hard time, why one of them didn't even know it was raining. Poor kid, I felt bad for him smashing up his car like that.
Thank goodness the next day we left for vacation, driving all the way down to Florida for our cruise.
We hit a lot of traffic but found a really cute diner called Dixieland's. What a charming place. We spent a night in a hotel and then drove to St Augustine where we shopped in the outlets. The next day we finished our journey and boarded the ship.