Monday, July 9, 2007

More photo's of The Baths"






You can argue about where the most beautiful beach in the world is, after all everyone has different opinions about what makes a beach great, but "The Bath's" is truly a top ten spot. I've never seen water so crystal clear or had such huge fish swimming right underneath me in four feet of water. As long as I don't have to go through Tortula again, I am definitely going back. We spent about two hours snorkeling, Jake barely lifted his face out of the water and could have spent the whole day there. The climb back up was a little difficult for me, too much sun and when I got to the top I had a hard time breathing. Paul ain't the only one getting old! We tok the ferry back to the ship. We actually got on the wrong one but made it back in time and we didn't have to go back to Tortula (Yeah!).